RE: [fw-wiz] Equifax Canada

From: Brian Loe (knobdy_at_stjoelive.com)
Date: 06/22/05

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:57:52 -0500

    Pretty soon the fed might realize it's losing money printing all that fancy
    cash and one day say, "hey, that national ID card has a magnetic strip on
    it!"

    That way, next time you're pulled over they can just debit your national ID
    card for the ticket right there and send you on your way. Speed up the hands
    of justice...