RE: [fw-wiz] Equifax Canada

From: Brian Loe (knobdy_at_stjoelive.com)
Date: 06/22/05

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:57:52 -0500

    Pretty soon the fed might realize it's losing money printing all that fancy
    cash and one day say, "hey, that national ID card has a magnetic strip on
    it!"

    That way, next time you're pulled over they can just debit your national ID
    card for the ticket right there and send you on your way. Speed up the hands
    of justice...

    > If we return to the gold standard, or "cash 'n' carry"..
    > Some of these issues would alleviate themselves. How many
    > people do you know go around with less than $10.00 in their
    > wallet and just carry plastic. As a society we have become
    > dependent plastic items with mag stripes on the back. How
    > many people go to gas stations that only accept cash ?? How
    > many 7-11's are starting to question if you open up your
    > wallet and pay for your items in cash?? But yet, still have
    > the markings on the door to get a possible or potential
    > assailants height.
    >
    > Pretty soon, one could be punished for cutting up their
    > credit cards just as the mattress people warn us not to
    > remove the tag.

    • Re: Mahjong Cash : Real or Mistaken Translation?
      ... material evidence to back up your statements does not help at all. ... suit insignia of similar 3-suited pasteboard card games. ... suited card packs with the same insignia to 3-suited packs. ... Why money or cash was used as the basis for suit insignia I do ...
      (rec.games.mahjong)
    • RE: [fw-wiz] Equifax Canada
      ... cash and one day say, "hey, that national ID card has a magnetic strip on ... card for the ticket right there and send you on your way. ... > wallet and just carry plastic. ... > dependent plastic items with mag stripes on the back. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: Its here!
      ... Drive up to the cash machine. ... Put down your car window. ... Insert card into machine and enter PIN. ... Enter amount of cash required and withdraw. ...
      (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
    • Re: Hard times
      ... I like the idea of a cash only lane. ... due to swipe their credit card and give the cashier they're store card. ... the wallet to find her bills. ... We have to pay for groceries at the store. ...
      (rec.food.cooking)
    • Re: Who coined the mahjong symbols "Cash", "String of Cash" , "Myriad of Cash" and why
      ... cash card in other card packs in Prunner's catalogue. ... is it possible that the names of the suits (Cash, String of Cash, ... There is no credible evidence either way that I ... State the reasoning more clearly. ...
      (rec.games.mahjong)