Re: [fw-wiz] Equifax Canada

From: Mark Teicher (mht3_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 06/22/05

    To: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul@compuwar.net>
    Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:03:23 -0400

    If we return to the gold standard, or "cash 'n' carry".. Some of these
    issues would alleviate themselves. How many people do you know go around
    with less than $10.00 in their wallet and just carry plastic. As a society
    we have become dependent plastic items with mag stripes on the back. How
    many people go to gas stations that only accept cash ?? How many 7-11's
    are starting to question if you open up your wallet and pay for your items
    in cash?? But yet, still have the markings on the door to get a possible
    or potential assailants height.

    Pretty soon, one could be punished for cutting up their credit cards just
    as the mattress people warn us not to remove the tag.