[fw-wiz] Backup Checkpoint Firewall

From: Nathaniel Hall (halln_at_otc.edu)
Date: 05/13/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:09:35 -0500

    • Re: WindowsXP slower after reinstall.
      ... Did you install the drivers for your motherboard, ... >>> this I can reinstall them from backup. ... >> Did you get on the Internet unprotected by a firewall or antivirus? ... >> Direct Download of Service Pack 2 for Windows XP ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: WindowsXP slower after reinstall.
      ... > this I can reinstall them from backup. ... Did you get on the Internet unprotected by a firewall or antivirus? ... Also - did you test your hardware before reinstalling - it could be a bad ... And no - if you did not download the installable files for the patches - you ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: PAGE LOADING VERY SLOWLY
      ... Microsoft AntiSpyWare & Norton AntiVirus daily so I don't think my PC is ... And I run Nero backup monthly. ... I don't have a firewall but do have a wireless network at home and there is ...
    • Re: xxcopy
      ... XXCopy to work for a full backup of a normal install of XP is slim - ... Symantec Ghost or a similar disk imaging application. ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: What is the event Viewer telling me?
      ... You need a software firewall as well. ... >> Michael Solomon MS-MVP ... >> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)