[fw-wiz] [Administrivia] Spam flood

From: Paul Robertson (proberts_at_patriot.net)
Date: 04/20/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:58:41 -0400 (EDT)

    My heartfelt apologies to everyone on the list. I don't know what
    happened this morning, but somehow the spam/virus stuff I was discarding
    from the queue ended up being sent out. It wasn't a finger-fumble, since
    I had individually selected discard on each message. TruSecure's IT
    department nuked the outbound queue as soon as they could get to it (I no
    longer have access to the system directly.)

    Once again, my apologies.

    Paul