[fw-wiz] Re: Attention Please!!!

From: Mohammed Sanni Abacha (sanniaba_02_at_abachazone.com)
Date: 04/17/05

    To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
    Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:19:37 +0000

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Firstly, I will crave your indulgence trust and confidenciality before I
    introduce myself to you. My name is Alhaji Mohammed Abacha the elderly son
    of late General Sanni Abacha.Who died unexpectedly during his government.
    Before my my father died, he deposited huge amount of dollar ( TWENTY FIVE
    MILLIONS DOLLARS) under security vault in european country. And this funds
    was kept for family investment without knowing that he will die
    unexpectedly.And since the death of my father,I was arrested and kept in
    prison for no reason and all my family account home and abroad was seized by
    the government of Nigeria.

    However, I was just release by the government after court jurgement with
    condition that I should not travel out of my state in Kano. With this
    situation my mother now decide that we should solicit for assistance from a
    foreigner who will be of assistance to the abacha family in other for him to
    claim this funds in Europe as a beneficiary.My family have agreed to
    compensate any partner/associate who be of help to the family the 25% of the
    total sum 5% for any expense incure before the smooth conclusion of the
    project theremaining70% is for my family which will intend to invest in
    buying shares also land and properties.

    We asured you 100% risk free on this transaction and I want you to treatthis
    transaction very confidencial till we conclude this project. If you willing
    to assist us on this transaction get back to me very fast. so that I will
    instruct my lawyer to get you every documents involve.

    I await your soonest response.

    Regards,
    Alhaji Mohammed Sanni Abacha.