[fw-wiz] Strange log entry

From: Konstantine (listclient_at_gmail.com)
Date: 04/16/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:45:38 +0100

    My hosting provider uses Webalizer 2.01 and recently the entry

    started to show up on referrers section of the logs. Could somebody
    tell me what is this please?

    firewall-wizards mailing list

    • Re: Look what Ive found
      ... I'm not sure what created that entry in my logs. ... > other boxes, found SSH, gathered the init string for it, then ... port isn't considered portscanning. ...
    • Re: 1 server different time zones continued and thankyou so far
      ... As regards the webaliser logs. ... So webalizer can run through the logs and remove the offset from the logs ... Yes it may be Perl script time I'm afraid. ... >> As far as reports go Webalizer is the main concern. ...
    • Re: Look what Ive found
      ... I'm not sure what created that entry in my logs. ... subnet for the SSH versions: some of the older ones do have some known ... And go to his upstream host: ...
    • Re: Odd firewall log entry
      ... My question is about an entry into the ... >> logs. ... > network or another of their customers, that has somehow found its way onto ... Internet if the _destination_ address is 192.168.x.x. ...
    • webalizer config?
      ... I have webalizer installed on my Deb/Squeeze server at linode (serving ... All the time it's missing data. ... This should, afaiu, merge the access and other_vhosts logs and the ...