Re: [fw-wiz] Username password VS hardware token plus PIN

From: ArkanoiD (ark_at_eltex.net)
Date: 02/23/05

    To: Frank Knobbe <frank@knobbe.us>
    Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:36:20 +0300

    nuqneH,

    sound great, my old 9110 just crashed when nmap'ed ;-)
    but - MMS and smart SMS are big risk, i am pretty sure there are some nasty
    buffer overruns ;-)

    On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 05:13:21PM -0600, Frank Knobbe wrote:
    > On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 01:38 +0300, ArkanoiD wrote:
    > > Aren't you afraid of BT-transmitted worm with keylogger feature? ;-))
    >
    > Nope. Being security conscious, BlueTooth is disabled. (Actually, Nokia
    > did a good job keeping BT and IrDA disabled by default until you need
    > it.) Also, a port scan when connected to Wifi didn't show any surface
    > to scratch on. That leaves attacks via email and MM-SMS messages.
    >
    > A greater risk are those shoulder surfers ;)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Frank
    >

    > email protected and scanned by AdvascanTM - keeping email useful - www.advascan.com
    >
    > [host=TEST]

    • Re: RSA Challenges
      ... Hardly any grumpy baron or conference, and she'll ok risk everybody. ... There Bert will sound the north, and if Said all right rocks it too, the ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: Today, I have mostly been a clumsy cnut
      ... By the sound of it, ... risk of serious injury. ... major loss. ... They might not suffer any loss but if I was his boss I'd thin him out ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)
    • Re: Fast Forward and Rewind cannot work
      ... It's work fine after install it ... It can work on any display card without any problem ... It's sound great to solve the problem! ... Risk ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: OT: computer hardware help
      ... at one's own risk of invalidating the warantee) was actually quite sound ...
      (alt.smokers.cigars)
    • Re: Looks like I have a new lodger!
      ... hedgehog unless you're quite sure that intervention is required. ... doesn't sound like this one is at risk or distressed but he could ...
      (uk.people.silversurfers)