Re: [fw-wiz] i-cap proposals

From: ArkanoiD (ark_at_eltex.net)
Date: 02/22/05

    To: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul@compuwar.net>
    Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:42:34 +0300

    Ok, the bottom line is: i prefer implemented and working security policy over
    "ideal" one that is being constantly violated. And - accessing external email server
    with proper content inspection in place implements exactly the same filtering policy
    local server does, so i doubt the risk is higher, and it brings a feature to separate
    corporate email from personal, which is often useful.

    Non-performance issues. Hah! You really do think someone will work more efficient
    if you just prohibit him from spending work time on non-business issues? I say plain NO.
    Any decent book on managing IT projects states it works exactly reverse.