[fw-wiz] PIX stateful failover and crossover cables

mkrbeck_at_hushmail.com
Date: 01/19/05

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 02:05:54 -0800

    I recall reading a detailed technical paper recently on the cisco
    site
    where it was recommended that pix stateful interface traffic always
    be passed thru a switch (as opposed to a x-over cable) between a
    pair of pix chassis, regardless of whether the deployment is
    serial cable or LAN failover, however I cannot find it again, would
    anyone have a link for it or a copy ??

    thanks
    Martyn Beck