Re: [fw-wiz] Regarding ICSA certification
Date: 01/11/05

    Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:56:30 -0500

    The criteria are listed on the ICSA Web site, here
    You need to support the baseline and then one of the specific categories:
    residential, corporate or SMB. There are different criteria for IPsec,
    which are also available on the Web site.

    Mark Boltz
    Sr. Security Consultant
    Tel:  1.770.668.1125
    DID: 1.678.259.3485
    Fax:  1.703.288.4811
    Cell: 1.571.218.2481
    8133 Leesburg Pike, Suite 610
    Vienna, VA 22182-2730     USA
    Real World Business Security (TM)
    Aravinda babu <>
    Sent by:
    01/11/2005 01:09 AM
    [fw-wiz] Regarding ICSA certification
    Hi all,
              We developed a Firewall/VPN appliance.We are
    planning to go for ICSA certification.Can anyone know
    in detail a'out the test cases we have to undergo for
    this product before going to ICSA ? Any links ? I
    searched in net.But i didn't find much stuff.Anytype
    of help is appreciated.I checked in
    But i didnot find detailed.
    Thanks in advance,
    Go to: