Re: [fw-wiz] How to Save The World

From: Devdas Bhagat (devdas_at_dvb.homelinux.org)
Date: 12/13/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:35:27 +0530

    On 13/12/04 09:42 -0800, Jian Zhen wrote:
    <snip>
    > Absolutely, all these are great options, just like sharing your app via
    > a web demo. It's what works for you, but that doesn't mean any of the
    > options are bad. Just because you can't run it on a Linux desktop,
    > it doesn't mean the option is bad.

    Share apps across the internet? Debugging? X? VNC? TightVNC?
    There are better ways of doing things (arguably X is not a better way,
    but X lets you export specific windows as needed).

    Devdas Bhagat

    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... things by editing text files. ... it demonstrates that it can be done -- having an app ... Applications that need to do text editing from ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: First thoughts on Lion
      ... I don't think that's what Apple has done, ... though the app store puts them there by default. ... Mission control allows for window switching. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: How to change the key combination of a program
      ... <SNIP> ... You should have just used a startup control program. ... I just saw there is an MS app called ... There are only two classifications of disk drives: ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Why Apple is controlling apps on iPhone OS
      ... Please detail your experience with Android phones, ... app store and see how many apps are FREE and/or are $.99. ... After so much time Apple ceased to care about blocking G3 ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Section 3.3.1
      ... comes up with a great app for Android your point will at least have some ... drag Apple through the courts for years, ... I often proceed on the assumption that my interlocutors have a conscience, and can tell right from wrong without a judge or a lawyer to do it. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)