Re: [fw-wiz] How to Save The World

From: Carson Gaspar (carson_at_taltos.org)
Date: 12/13/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:38:21 -0500

    --On Monday, December 13, 2004 10:34:11 -0500 Frederick M Avolio
    <fred@avolio.com> wrote:

    >> There are a few products out that do this. Citadel has a pretty cool
    >> package "SecurePC"
    >
    > A friend just pointed me to Prevx. http://www.prevx.com/default.asp. I may
    > check them out.

    Their web site is ummm... "content free". The market-ese sounds nice, but
    does anyone have a clue what it actually does?

    --
    Carson

    • Re: OT: [stimulus spending]
      ... Engineers often do not make the decision to pull in a consultant. ... Why is it that my web site generates frequent ... mutual acquaintance that I'd interviewed - and recommended hiring - ... had no clue who I was and I had no clue who they were. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: WMF->Draw
      ... The clue is in the magazine name. ... the RISC World web site, ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
    • Re: total idiot
      ... I just took the plunge and bought my first SLR--a Pentax digital. ... As all I've ever done is point and shoot I don't have a clue about f stops and ... When i got my DSLR for christmas, this web site was a great help..I paid the extra for the 'tutorials'..$15 I think..perhaps a little pricey, but the simplistic language used helped me along very well... ...
      (alt.photography)
    • Re: OT: [stimulus spending]
      ... Engineers often do not make the decision to pull in a consultant. ... Why is it that my web site generates frequent ... had no clue who I was and I had no clue who they were. ... before that first phone call, and we didn't even have common ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: Attacks in Norway
      ... You're strange sometimes. ... I don't have a clue what you're going on ... don't let that give you ulcers ... web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics ...
      (uk.politics.misc)