Re: [fw-wiz] How to Save The World

From: Carson Gaspar (carson_at_taltos.org)
Date: 12/13/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:38:21 -0500

    --On Monday, December 13, 2004 10:34:11 -0500 Frederick M Avolio
    <fred@avolio.com> wrote:

    >> There are a few products out that do this. Citadel has a pretty cool
    >> package "SecurePC"
    >
    > A friend just pointed me to Prevx. http://www.prevx.com/default.asp. I may
    > check them out.

    Their web site is ummm... "content free". The market-ese sounds nice, but
    does anyone have a clue what it actually does?

    --
    Carson

    • Re: OT: [stimulus spending]
      ... Engineers often do not make the decision to pull in a consultant. ... Why is it that my web site generates frequent ... mutual acquaintance that I'd interviewed - and recommended hiring - ... had no clue who I was and I had no clue who they were. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: WMF->Draw
      ... The clue is in the magazine name. ... the RISC World web site, ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
    • Re: total idiot
      ... I just took the plunge and bought my first SLR--a Pentax digital. ... As all I've ever done is point and shoot I don't have a clue about f stops and ... When i got my DSLR for christmas, this web site was a great help..I paid the extra for the 'tutorials'..$15 I think..perhaps a little pricey, but the simplistic language used helped me along very well... ...
      (alt.photography)
    • Re: OT: [stimulus spending]
      ... Engineers often do not make the decision to pull in a consultant. ... Why is it that my web site generates frequent ... had no clue who I was and I had no clue who they were. ... before that first phone call, and we didn't even have common ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: clear list
      ... Ummm... ... Since you haven't given us a clue as to what exactly you tried, or what "it" is that you can't seem to find in which "help files", we have no absolutely no idea what you are talking about. ... With the missing context, we also have no idea how your proposed "clear list" button might function (what list would be cleared? ... Those of us whose worlds do not center around you can only assume you are referring to a previous topic in this news group where people have offered suggestions to fix a problem of yours. ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)