Re: Archives (was Re: [fw-wiz] Re: Book of rants)

From: Jason Lewis (jlewis_at_packetnexus.com)
Date: 12/13/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:30:50 -0500

    I decided to grab the archives and see if there was an easy way to get
    the top FAQs. This is not scientific and my methods are probably
    questionable.

    I took the archives, stripped out the subject lines, tried to normalize
    replies to the same thread and counted matches. I just printed the
    ranked list. The results may not even be right....YMMV.

    http://www.packetnexus.com/topsubjects

    You might wonder why I did this. I don't know either. I might need a
    new hobby.

    jas

    • RE: [SLE] Remote X Sessions
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Strange partial freeze
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Im tired--9.2
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... > For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... > Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... > Please read the FAQs: ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] BCM5703X nic loses ip connectivity sporadically--Correction: Its a BCM5700
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com -- ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Boot problem after accidental poweroff
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)