[fw-wiz] Routing VPN Tunnel from PIX

From: Josh Welch (jwelch_at_buffalowildwings.com)
Date: 12/06/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:19:19 -0600

    I'm not sure if I am looking for something so simple that I'm
    overlooking it or something so complex it doesn't exist.

    I've got a router facing the internet, a pix 515 and an internal router.
    The default route for the pix is the internet facing router.
    I have VPN tunnels terminating on the pix and would like the default
    route for traffic coming through those tunnels to be the internal
    router. I have a couple of statics set up right now to make a couple
    things work, but continuing with that strategy appears to be a good
    recipe for a kludge.

    If anyone has solutions, suggestions or pointers I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks,
    Josh