[fw-wiz] InfoSecurity - meeting & beer

From: Mircea MITU (mmitu_at_bitdefender.com)
Date: 12/03/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:38:24 +0200

    If any of you attendee at InfoSecurity event in New York (Dec 8-9), I'll
    be glad to meet you there, to chat and drink some beers. I did talk to
    the person in charge with this event and we'll have free beers at booth
    no. 326, for all FW-wizards members, after 3-4 PM.

    This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
    For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/
    firewall-wizards mailing list

    • Re: why is it such a stretch?
      ... A great childhood friend, loyal as people get, seems ... drink a few too many beers with him, ... beers I drink, I won't regret having that friend. ... based purely on their beliefs. ...
    • Re: Mallard Fillmore 30 May 2008
      ... Don't know about their special beers, but the "training wheel" term is ... thoroughly Irish pub, but I refuse on principle to try/buy a drink ... I doubt I'd try such a drink more than once. ... simply a way to lighten stout so you can drink more of it -- most who ...
    • Re: One drink = one glass of wine = one beer
      ... |> | The assinine thread on drinking and driving got me thinking. ... Try doing six shots of tequila one night, ... |> one drink per hour. ... Who the hell drinks two beers during a basketball ...
    • Re: Have you seen that Windows TV advert
      ... I'd rather drink 60% less. ... as some do with beers and cigs, then I may try the cheap stuff. ... out to peel some mushrooms for a full English brunch 'treat'. ...
    • Re: Not quite Northridge vs. LSU, but...
      ... Even if it's not quite "the champagne of beers" ... I'm amazed that everybody in Omaha seems to drink Bud Light or Miller ... I brought my own supply of Shiner up last year and no one would ...