[fw-wiz] Forward 2 networks

From: Rudi Starcevic (tech_at_wildcash.com)
Date: 11/30/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:57:48 -0800

    Hi,

    I've been trying to figure this one out but am getting a little lost and
    confused.

    I have 2 NICs:

    eth0 192.168.2.7
    eth1 192.168.3.7

    each has it's own 10/100 switch.

    On eth0, 192.168.2.7, I have a small network of PC happily using NAT
    with a default gateway of 192.168.2.1

    I'd like to forward traffic for eth1, 192.168.3.7 out eth0, 192.68.2.7

    With one NIC I'm confident but with two, or more, I'm lost.
    I have checked out Lartc but am still unsure, perhaps I should be
    posting this there?

    Please help.
    Many thanks.
    Regards,
    Rudi

    • Help with XP routing tables.
      ... I know it's route -p add but after ... that I'm lost. ... My PC has 2 NICs ... 192.168.3.x subnet 255.255.255.0 ...
    • Re: Multihoming Windows 2000
      ... > The thinking by some folks was to isolate the traffic by putting 2 NICS ... > other words the second switch and the 2 NICs on each host that makeup ... > this so called private network, ... You place the Servers on thier own dedicated Switch which would then ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
    • Re: igb broken? Unexplained weirdness with intel 82576 nics on a supermicro board.
      ... So change ports in the switch, as I said, change cables, must ... to back connection with its NICs, change cables, look at BIOS ... Should be supported by the emdriver. ... problem regardless on which network card i am running. ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: A 5-port 100Mbps Ethernet switch that works with SBS 2003 and
      ... I agree with Cris with regard to the switch and reading through your ... SBS box supply the IP configuration. ... Gigabit NICs built into the motherboard. ... This PC has an Internet connection from a different ISP. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: igb broken? Unexplained weirdness with intel 82576 nics on a supermicro board.
      ... I still am not clear on this system, how many ports are on it, ... So change ports in the switch, as I said, change ... Here are the nics i can get my hands on ... driver. ...
      (freebsd-current)