[fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support

From: Luis Maria Sainz Caballero (luismax_at_spcinternet.net)
Date: 11/18/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:46:26 +0100 (CET)

    Hi people,

    I am new to the list and I hope you help me. I have a problem with
    FW-1/VPN-1 NG with AI (R55) and the H.323 support. I am trying to register
    (H.323 RAS) a VoIP gateway inside my trusted network with a gatekeer on
    the Internet. I have already configured the VoIP domains (one for the
    gateway and another for the gatekeeper) in the FW, applied the last hotfix
    acumulator (HFA_11) and configured static NAT for the internal gateway to
    a public IP.
    The gatekeeper cannot respond because the IP inside the h225 payload isn't
    traslated, and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall
    (fw monitor).
    Anybody know if Checkpoint really suports H.323 NAT? or can be a problem
    of mixconfiguration?

    Thanks in advance,

        LuisMax

    --
    Luis Maria Sainz Caballero
    Administrador de Centro de Datos

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support
      ... > gateway and another for the gatekeeper) in the FW, ... > acumulator and configured static NAT for the internal gateway to ... and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • RE: [fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support
      ... being the gateway inside my trusted network and the gatekeeper ... the IP heather is correctly traslated but not the IP inside the payload. ... and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • [fw1-gurus] RE: [fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support
      ... being the gateway inside my trusted network and the gatekeeper ... the IP heather is correctly traslated but not the IP inside the payload. ... and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • [fw1-gurus] RE: [fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support
      ... Please check your configuration over. ... > gateway and another for the gatekeeper) in the FW, ... and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: cant see media center on my TV, Help!!
      ... Sounds like you got one without TV out on the video card (usable only with a monitor). ... Which Gateway model do you have? ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)