[fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support

From: Luis Maria Sainz Caballero (luismax_at_spcinternet.net)
Date: 11/18/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:46:26 +0100 (CET)

    Hi people,

    I am new to the list and I hope you help me. I have a problem with
    FW-1/VPN-1 NG with AI (R55) and the H.323 support. I am trying to register
    (H.323 RAS) a VoIP gateway inside my trusted network with a gatekeer on
    the Internet. I have already configured the VoIP domains (one for the
    gateway and another for the gatekeeper) in the FW, applied the last hotfix
    acumulator (HFA_11) and configured static NAT for the internal gateway to
    a public IP.
    The gatekeeper cannot respond because the IP inside the h225 payload isn't
    traslated, and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall
    (fw monitor).
    Anybody know if Checkpoint really suports H.323 NAT? or can be a problem
    of mixconfiguration?

    Thanks in advance,

        LuisMax

    --