[fw-wiz] Checkpoint NAT H.323 support

From: Luis Maria Sainz Caballero (luismax_at_spcinternet.net)
Date: 11/18/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:46:26 +0100 (CET)

    Hi people,

    I am new to the list and I hope you help me. I have a problem with
    FW-1/VPN-1 NG with AI (R55) and the H.323 support. I am trying to register
    (H.323 RAS) a VoIP gateway inside my trusted network with a gatekeer on
    the Internet. I have already configured the VoIP domains (one for the
    gateway and another for the gatekeeper) in the FW, applied the last hotfix
    acumulator (HFA_11) and configured static NAT for the internal gateway to
    a public IP.
    The gatekeeper cannot respond because the IP inside the h225 payload isn't
    traslated, and I have confirmed it using the monitor inside de Firewall
    (fw monitor).
    Anybody know if Checkpoint really suports H.323 NAT? or can be a problem
    of mixconfiguration?

    Thanks in advance,

    Luis Maria Sainz Caballero
    Administrador de Centro de Datos
    "SPC Net Soluciones de Negocio Electrónico S.L."
    Parque Tecnológico de Álava
    Albert Einstein 44 Edificio E6 Oficina 006
    01510- Miñano
    Tlfno. 945-297100 Fax. 945-298121
    firewall-wizards mailing list