Re: [fw-wiz] ASP/Hosting Architecture

From: Paul D. Robertson (paul_at_compuwar.net)
Date: 11/18/04

    To: Chris Pugrud <chris@pugrud.net>
    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:41:12 -0500 (EST)

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, Chris Pugrud wrote:

    > systems were given access to the customer systems. Customer access was via ASP
    > owned equipment, including private T1 lines that were IPSEC (3DES) encrypted.

    Was this via the CSU/DSU, from the wireline carrier, or done at a
    different layer elsewhere?

    > I'd be happy to share some more lessons learned, but it's probably more
    > appropriate off-list.

    Oh, I dunno- I suppose it depends on what the lessons were and how widely
    you want to share- operational experiences are almost always extremely
    useful in this field...

    Paul

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Application-level Attacks
      ... my question was going to be "What's application layer?" ... Is SSL ... Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: have you tried eggza?
      ... but there used to be a place in St. Paul called Spudzza. ... layer of thinly sliced spuds on top of the pizza dough before topping ...
      (rec.food.cooking)
    • Re: SubClassing TFrame
      ... I'm using Delphi 6 update patch 2 ... "Paul" wrote in message ... > I'm trying to put a layer between a TFrame class and a derived class. ...
      (borland.public.delphi.language.objectpascal)