Re[2]: [fw-wiz] Re: Ethics, morality and the industry

From: gmx (carpathin.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: 11/13/04

    To: ArkanoiD <ark@eltex.net>
    Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:37:29 +0100

    Hello ArkanoiD,

    i think, dividing the world into 'good' and 'bad' is an american
    model... what is good ? What is bad ? Is good what conforms to our law
    or justice ?If yes, it is good when morders are freed because of
    missed proves ?
    Is it good or bad if an 'hacker' breaks into a secret project, and
    gets information eg. about HI-Virus, that its not natural, its a weapon
    ? Is that really 'bad' ? To say the truth ?
    So what is 'good' and 'bad' , we are using those terms, without
    thinking what they define...
    I could count more examples, but its not the right place for taht, i
    just wanted to point on some definitions.
    Thanks for your patience.

    <==============Original message text===============

    <===========End of original message text===========

    --