Re: [fw-wiz] [Administrivia] Additional Moderator

From: Paul D. Robertson (paul_at_compuwar.net)
Date: 11/05/04

    To: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen@reptiles.org>
    Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:41:18 -0500 (EST)

    On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr wrote:

    > I'm sorry to hear that TruSecure was silly enough to let somebody of
    > your experience and capability slip through their fingers - but it's
    > certain to be a gain to some other company!

    Business decisions often don't go the way the security geek would have
    them go.

    > It is good to know that firewall-wizards won't be facing a bugtraq
    > situation - at least in the near future.

    I'll do whatever I can to avoid that.

    Paul

    • Re: Capital gain on US home sale questions -- if one is posted abroad
      ... Our primary residence is vacant, ... gain is excluded by $125,000 because you only lived in the home for 1.5 ... After 5 years your gain exclusion drops to -0- ... Paul Thomas, CPA ...
      (misc.taxes)
    • Re: Lennon never planned to reunite the Beatles
      ... I don't think Paul was trying to gain absolute power, ... I think Paul was trying to gain lots of power. ... Ringo walked out during the ...
      (rec.music.beatles)
    • Re: Yagi efficiency
      ... Right on Jeff ... Obviously I would like to rob Peter of everything he ... If Paul had posession of that energy then his half power beam width ... I think the parameter that you are searching for is GAIN!!!! ...
      (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
    • Re: Art of Picking
      ... >>> getting a gig offer that will pay loads, be high profile ... I just can't play like Django ... > Having those little fingers working with the pick is nice. ... I think Paul was interested in what kind of opportunity it was that you ...
      (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)