[fw-wiz] Re: Topical ethics link

From: Mike Smith (jmikesmith_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/29/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:23:59 -0400 (EDT)

     --- Paul D. Robertson wrote:

    > Anyway, I'm not saying that my morality is better than anyone else's
    > morality, I just think it's healthy that we- as security professionals-
    > think about and discuss these issues.

    Agreed. It's unfortunate that some have chosen to absent themselves from the
    discussion. A very good place to rebut Mr. Abagnale's remarks would be at the
    same conference.

    =====
    Mike Smith

    "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."
                            H.G. Wells - The Outline of History