RE: [fw-wiz] PIX Transparent proxy

From: Fetch, Brandon (BFetch_at_texpac.com)
Date: 10/27/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:54:35 -0500

    I'd second Kevin's recommendation/statement.

    Also, could the squid box run in a 'bridged' mode proxying all
    communications from the local LAN to the PIX - ie make it the default
    gateway for all LAN hosts? From there, you can lock down what's able to
    reach the PIX's inside interface with an ACL - only the squid proxy can
    communicate with the PIX.