[fw-wiz] firewall 501

From: Nelson Tolero (nelson_tolero_at_ctlink.inc.com.ph)
Date: 09/30/04

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:31:43 +0800

    hello guys,

    im a new user of pix firewall and this is only my 1st time to configure the 501 pix my question guys is how do i allow the ping outside to the secure inside??? because in my case im connected to the internet but when I tried to ping the public site like www.yahoo.com or public ip address it say request time out even though i can surf the internet.

    ex.
    203.319.21.xxx will be ping by 192.168.2.xxx
    ping www.yahoo.com by 192.168.2.xxx

    hope you'll help me guys

    thanks alot,
    nelson