RE: [fw-wiz] Pass-through VPN

From: Melson, Paul (PMelson_at_sequoianet.com)
Date: 09/30/04

    To: "Roberts, Shawn" <Shawn.Roberts@ualberta.ca>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:51:32 -0400

    <PASTE> That all depends. </PASTE>

    Is this a site-to-site or client tunnel? Is the traffic originating
    inside or outside the firewall? Is it PPTP, L2TP, or IPSec/ISAKMP (or
    SKIP, if you're a BorderManager user)? Is the PIX a termination point
    for other VPN connections? All of these effect how you need to
    configure the PIX.

    PaulM