[fw-wiz] Pass-through VPN

From: Roberts, Shawn (Shawn.Roberts_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: 09/30/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:17:20 -0600

    Hi all,

    I have a quick question about what I need to do on a PIX 515 to get VPN
    traffic to pass through it. I have done the rest of the setup on this box
    but I want to make sure that this part is running correctly when I install
    it. Any help would be very much appreciated.

    Thank you for your time
    Shawn

    • Watch your MTU
      ... New SBS2003 Standard install on Dell hardware. ... Deleted Dell install and did a clean install. ... Setup a Netcomm ... Note that Netcomm recommend that to resolve VPN problems with their ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: PIX 501, 506
      ... VPN is fully supported in both PIX firewall ... configure' setup. ... > I am trying to price out a Cisco VPN solution for two offices. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • VPN Beginners help
      ... I do the IT for a small office, and have been asked to setup a VPN ... How does authentication work - if someone at ... Is configuration of the PIX for VPN simple? ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: VPN Cisco
      ... PIX works fine for the internet ... access but not VPN, you may have three options to setup VPN. ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)
    • Re: need help with Cisoc vpn 3015
      ... > I placed an order for a new 4 port interface card. ... setup, which them needs a dedicated interface for statefull information sync ... setup a route statement on the pix to route all 10.1.100.x network ... > traffic to the vpn 3015 private int. ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)