[fw-wiz] Re: Cisco VPN Client Behind a Cisco PIX or Router

From: UCX Foe (ucxfoe_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/02/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:33:39 -0400

    On 01 Sep 2004 15:16:09 -0400, james <james@jdfogg.com> wrote:

    > I have run into this also, it has to do with the PIX not having an IPSec
    > proxy. I did get some help once but never got it to run. As I recall you
    > need to allow IP port 50 inbound through the PIX that is shielding the

    s/IP port 50/IP protocol 50/;

    /b

    • Re: Transparent proxy failing
      ... machine A as the gateway on the network, and A takes requests to port ... The squid machine, A, doesn't handle HTTPS blocking. ... up a website, it goes right to the website, no filtering. ... IE on the client to specifically use the proxy setting of B's ip ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: OT: Trend Micro WFBS beta starting soon
      ... Trend firewall, even set to High, has inbound NetBIOS ports open. ... default 3389 port, web browsing, email, etc. ... it opens inbound NetBIOS connections until the laptop is rebooted. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SSH Tunneling, view web site as though I am in the USA
      ... $ ssh -D 1080 me@us_server ... And then set your local web browser to proxy using socks 4 to server ... HTTP Proxy: localhost Port: 1080 ... Not http proxy, SOCKS 4 proxy. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Deny Specific Incomming IP to Webserver
      ... I use a Netscreen 5XP here at home that can filter inbound ... >>>I would like to be able to deny specific IPs from ever hitting my Apache ... Since I have port 80 forwarded through my ...
    • Re: Webproxy Konfiguration auf einem ISA 2006 Standard
      ... dann ist der Client noch SecureNAT Client?! ... Dann geht es auch ohne Proxy ... Hierbei habe ich die einzelne IP als Quelle angegeben und den ISA ... Freigegeben sind Port 80/443/8080. ...
      (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)