Re: [fw-wiz] VPN endpoints

From: Mason Schmitt (hr824_at_sunwave.net)
Date: 08/25/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:17:14 -0700

    On August 24, 2004 10:36 am, hermit921 wrote:
    > I am looking for
    > advice on which approach is better, and reasons why.

    Here is a very biased document from checkpoint that you might find useful for
    at least finding out what all of your options are.
    http://www.checkpoint.com/products/downloads/firewall-1_integrated.pdf

    If you look back in the archives for this list, you will find that VPN
    placement has been the topic of a few threads and some general consensus has
    been reached.

    --
    Mason Schmitt

    • Re: Too neat to waste...
      ... audio mags simply ignore poor recordings, and show no interest in finding ... technical advice from the neophytes and armchair quarterbacks. ... This is for two related reasons. ... the select band of people who have an 'audiophile reputation'. ...
      (uk.rec.audio)
    • Re: Any experts on 1920s homelife?
      ... >> You've gotten tons of useful advice here and all you ... >>can muster up is reasons not to take it. ... >in hopes of overcoming the problem, is that "not taking" the advice? ... >my questions had nothing to do with Murphy beds, ...
      (misc.writing)
    • Re: To hyphen or not to hyphen (Was:Re: Googles Little Devil update)
      ... Although Dave and I have discussed this and he is one of ... I have even offered help and advice to you on occasions. ... considered myself a SEO expert that maybe I didn't know what I was talking ... was one of the reasons I like keeping the gold for the elite few.:-) Or how ...
      (alt.internet.search-engines)
    • Re: To hyphen or not to hyphen (Was:Re: Googles Little Devil update)
      ... Although Dave and I have discussed this and he is one of ... I have even offered help and advice to you on occasions. ... considered myself a SEO expert that maybe I didn't know what I was talking ... was one of the reasons I like keeping the gold for the elite few.:-) Or how ...
      (alt.internet.search-engines)
    • Re: Photographing the public in public displays - Legalities and more?
      ... >> All the more reasons why the non-attorneys in this group should be careful ... advice one could absolutely rely on. ...
      (rec.photo.digital)