RE: [fw-wiz] To spoof or not to spoof???? That is the question....

From: InHisGrip (servie_platon_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/30/04

    To: Firewall <Firewall@clarksupport.com>
    Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

    Hi Steve,

    I just would like to thank everyone in this thread who
    contributed or have helped me understand more of this
    incident.

    Again guys, thanks a lot! You know who you are? All
    the people who replied. Thanks a hundered fold!

    InHisGrip,
    Servie

    --- Firewall <Firewall@clarksupport.com> wrote:

    > Someone with your email address in their address
    > book, got the virus and sent it out as you. Has
    > nothing to do with your configuration.
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Steve Clark
    > Clark Systems Support, LLC
    > AVI-EWS Charter Member
    > "Who's watching your network?"
    > www.clarksupport.com
    > 301-610-9584 voice
    > 240-465-0323 Efax
    >
    > The data furnished in connection with this document
    > is deemed by Clark Systems Support, LLC., to
    > contain proprietary and privileged information and
    > shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of
    > others without the prior written permission of Clark
    > Systems Support, LLC.

    • RE: Novarg
      ... That means we aren't dependant on a virus signature being released to block ... this worm. ... Yes as many of you have noticed Novarg is spreading ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: Code Blue
      ... Instead of general searches of the web, try Anti-Virus ... haven't been catalogued by the search 'bots yet... ... > I am wondering witch MS Vulnerabilities the worm ... Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Worm Attacks Yahoo Email
      ... Monday that a software virus aimed at Yahoo Mail users had infected "a ... The e-mail virus, or worm, has been dubbed Yamanner and landed in ...
      (comp.dcom.telecom)
    • Re: Alert: Yahoo messenger Virus is out there, Beware!
      ... And the virus sent the link to all my ... you are in Yahoo messenger list of infected person,then you are bound ... It is a worm and not a virus, it isn't dangerous, but very annoying. ... Registry Editor and Task Manager. ...
      (alt.comp.anti-virus)