[fw-wiz] IIS 6 FTP on W2K3 secure shell server recommendations

From: Matt Bazan (Mbazan_at_onelegal.com)
Date: 07/29/04

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:40:06 -0700

    Need to lock down our IIS 6 FTP servers and am looking for advice on
    products to do so. Recommendations? Please reply to me off list.
    Thanks,

      Matt

    • FOAK: eCommerce/Webdesign recommendation
      ... type entity for advice and recommendations. ... No huge surprise the eCom rep of said "company" referred an acquaintance ... and has continued to lead this company down a hard road. ... development and I'd like some recommendations. ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)
    • SPAM
      ... > recommendations and advice for the Novice user! ... as well as performing regular virus and spyware scans. ... liable for problems or mishaps that occur from the reader using advice ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
    • Please recommend a printer and printer type for everyday office use as well as heavy card
      ... things go well we'll be printing medium to large quantiies onto card. ... My guess is that we should consider a laser. ... Advice and recommendations will be much appreciated. ...
      (comp.periphs.printers)
    • Truce, a friendly appeal, Matt....
      ... Matt, you are obviously knowledgable when it comes to car audio and I have ... bad advice to someone. ... But this constant badgering does not make it fun for me or for other ...
      (rec.audio.car)
    • Re: Diabetes or Not?
      ... doctor's recommendations and he's been told that his FBG of 100-130 ... He has his doctor, who is ... is nothing in that advice that could be harmful to anyone, ... people here over the years have provided writings about managing ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)