[fw-wiz] Recent spate of rejections

From: Dana Nowell (DanaNowell_at_cornerstonesoftware.com)
Date: 07/28/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:53:02 -0400

    So, you're really trying to say, you've moved to a default deny model ;).

    --
    Dana Nowell     Cornerstone Software Inc.
    Voice: 603-595-7480 Fax: 603-882-7313

    • [fw-wiz] Recent spate of rejections
      ... Normally I try to do individual rejections for things in the queue, ... got lots of duplicate answers for the FEP protocal thing, ... Paul D. Robertson "My statements in this message are personal opinions ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: Where are my posts? Mods?
      ... "Phil" wrote: ... I can see 2 from the 7th, and one in the mod queue from today. ... I have had no rejections. ... sig under construc ...
      (uk.religion.christian)
    • Re: Where are my posts? Mods?
      ... I can see 2 from the 7th, and one in the mod queue from today. ... I have had no rejections. ... Probably eaten by the Virgin news server moderated group bug. ... It's worth the 10 Euros a year. ...
      (uk.religion.christian)
    • Re: Where are my posts? Mods?
      ... I can see 2 from the 7th, and one in the mod queue from today. ... I have had no rejections. ... Probably eaten by the Virgin news server moderated group bug. ... Blog: http://mark.goodge.co.uk ...
      (uk.religion.christian)