Re: [fw-wiz] Syslog montioring and usage.

From: Adrian Grigorof (
Date: 07/16/04

    To: "Chad Thomsen" <>
    Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:17:39 -0400

    We maintain an online database of Cisco Pix messages: - besides what Cisco provides, we included
    comments from various users as well as hyperlinks to search engines for that
    specific message.

    You may want also to check FireGen for Pix Log Analyzer - a software
    designed to extract as much as possible from a Cisco Pix syslog log. See for details and sample

    Adrian Grigorof
    Altair Technologies

    firewall-wizards mailing list