Re: [fw-wiz] Multiple MAC address on one interface

From: Jeremiah Cornelius (jeremiah_at_nur.net)
Date: 07/10/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:02:22 -0700

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Multiple MAC address on one interface
      ... is there some cheap way to have one NIC ... > respond to multiple MAC addresses? ... Google returns this item as the first hit for "proxy arp linux": ... HTH. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: The Problems With Linux
      ... > Here are the problems with Linux: ... programmers of UNIX, Open Source software, and Shareware. ... programs only available from BSD. ... BSD code is used by Microsoft in it's Windows NT/9x/2K/XP code. ...
      (comp.os.linux)
    • Re: I give up on Vista! Going back to XP.
      ... BSD doesn't get the updates as often as OSX or even ... It's incredibly easy to install and update. ... I'll stick with Linux for now. ... to go with multiple drives. ...
      (alt.2600)
    • Re: 2020: Will BSD and Linux be relevant anymore?
      ... switched thousands of desktop to Linux recently. ... in order to get costs down and productivity up, ... no alternative to abandoning "Windows". ... I don't see any chance to manage a large client-server-cloud with BSD ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Wasting our Freedom
      ... someone took the linux kernel source from the official repository, ... removed the GPL license and dedicated the work to public domain or put ... core kernel community, and the FSF, are distinct, and while they might ... and removal of the BSD license text, and that is one where the SFLC ...
      (Linux-Kernel)