RE: [fw-wiz] R55 & Dynamic Routing

From: Melson, Paul (PMelson_at_sequoianet.com)
Date: 07/06/04

    To: "Nick Brandson" <nickbrandson@yahoo.com>, "firewall-wizards" <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:32:13 -0400

    Yes, Splat supports BGP, OSPF, RIP, and others.

    http://secureknowledge.checkpoint.com/pub/sk/docs/public/secureplatform/
    ng/pdf/splat_command_reference.pdf

    PaulM

    • Re: RIP issue with HMC - security violation?
      ... The SVC vulnerability represents a serious compromise of the implemented z/OS security as well as a violation of any reasonable compliance standard. ... RIP issue with HMC - security violation? ... Information Protocol process behind it capable of modifying the routing ... as a "listening" state for the application. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: RIP issue with HMC - security violation?
      ... using an UDP port, 520, which would normally imply that there was a Routing ... Information Protocol (RIP) process behind it capable of modifying the routing ... as a "listening" state for the application. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: Routing... IP Forwarding.
      ... You can't use RIP (or any other routing protocol) on demand-dial. ... L2TP and PPTP VPNs. ... All links via VPN over the internet with demand dial interfaces. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
    • [Full-disclosure] [ GLSA 200605-15 ] Quagga Routing Suite: Multiple vulnerabilities
      ... Title: Quagga Routing Suite: Multiple vulnerabilities ... Quagga's RIP daemon allows the injection of routes and the disclosure ... The Quagga Routing Suite implements three major routing protocols: RIP ... disclose routing information. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [ GLSA 200605-15 ] Quagga Routing Suite: Multiple vulnerabilities
      ... Title: Quagga Routing Suite: Multiple vulnerabilities ... Quagga's RIP daemon allows the injection of routes and the disclosure ... The Quagga Routing Suite implements three major routing protocols: RIP ... disclose routing information. ...
      (Bugtraq)