Re: [fw-wiz] Firewalls Compared

From: George Capehart (
Date: 07/01/04

    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:43:22 -0400

    On Tuesday 29 June 2004 13:48, Devdas Bhagat allegedly wrote:

    > Uh, no. A firewall is a firewall is a firewall. A firewall consists
    > of various components, some of which may even be absent.

    I'm sorry, I've been up a very long time today and I'm slap happy.
    Maybe it's me, but this sounds like a firewall that Joseph Heller would
    have put into _Catch_22_. Works sort of like Yossarian's attempts to
    see Major Major . . . :)

    George W. Capehart
    Key fingerprint:  3145 104D 9579 26DA DBC7  CDD0 9AE1 8C9C DD70 34EA
    "With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."  -- RFC 1925
    firewall-wizards mailing list