Re: [fw-wiz] Firewalls Compared

From: George Capehart (gwc_at_acm.org)
Date: 07/01/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:43:22 -0400

    On Tuesday 29 June 2004 13:48, Devdas Bhagat allegedly wrote:

    <snip>

    > Uh, no. A firewall is a firewall is a firewall. A firewall consists
    > of various components, some of which may even be absent.

    I'm sorry, I've been up a very long time today and I'm slap happy.
    Maybe it's me, but this sounds like a firewall that Joseph Heller would
    have put into _Catch_22_. Works sort of like Yossarian's attempts to
    see Major Major . . . :)

    /g

    --
    George W. Capehart
    Key fingerprint:  3145 104D 9579 26DA DBC7  CDD0 9AE1 8C9C DD70 34EA

    • Re: problem saving date fields
      ... Jerry Stuckle ... But then a *programmer* would understand that. ... Please highlight the linefrom RFC 3736 that can ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: So whats null then if its not nothing?
      ... If it's absent it's absent. ... You might want to do a bit more reading on relational databases. ... might come as a surprise to you, but SQL Pick. ...
      (comp.databases.theory)
    • Re: Just got flamed in alt.food.barbeque
      ... Quite a rude fella, had to be rude back unfortunately ... rec.food.cooking where you can keep mingling with the amateurs. ... end snip> ... negative to the fine cooks in RFC; ...
      (rec.food.cooking)