[fw-wiz] SecurID and Sidewinder Users Groups

From: Kevin Kadow (kadokev_at_msg.net)
Date: 06/23/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: 22 Jun 2004 19:44:34 -0500

    I have created Yahoo groups for "securid-users" and "sidewinder-users" to provide a forum for admins of SecurID/ACE authentication and Sidewinder firewalls to share tips, techniques and gripes.

    Yahoo offers file storage, polls, and other features, and a group can easily be migrated elsewhere when we outgrow the free service.

    SecurID:
    securid-users-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    Kevin Kadow

    (P.S. Neither myself nor the Yahoo groups are associated with RSA or SCC. I'm just a not-entirely-satisfied customer of RSA, SCC, and Yahoo.)