[fw-wiz] Setting Ports

From: Norman Zhang (norman.zhang_at_rd.arkonnetworks.com)
Date: 06/19/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:31:36 -0700

    Hi,

    PRO/E uses port 7788 to receive license. This port is not available in
    my firewall configuration. Should I predefine port 7788/UDP for this
    service or should I do 7788/TCP as well? I believe most of the time
    license manager would use UDP correct?

    Regards,
    Norman

    • Re: qjail fork attribution was Handbook Jail Chapter rewrite available for critique (fwd)
      ... qjail fork attribution was Handbook Jail Chapter rewrite available ... license you obviously found by yourself and chose to ignore. ... The qjail port has been marked RESTRICTED by the ports managers and I ... The FACT is the ezjail-3.2.3 port currently in the port system contains NO ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: what happened to linuxflashplugin?
      ... These ports have been removed because the End User License Agreement ... operating systems, or any other operating systems, are included as Authorized ... /usr/ports/distfiles, you could perhaps accidentally install the port ... I couldn't find the flashplugin-7 tarball anywhere, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • RE: How to get data from com port (ex. COM8) ?
      ... Here is a sample code, working with the OpenNetCF Smart Device Framework v1.2: ... // IRDA Port class, ... // License as published by the Free Software Foundation; ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
    • Re: not getting reply from outside
      ... At that point update the DNS records to point to the public IP. ... Then open port 25 inbound on the firewall to that public IP. ... If you could please write a bit details about firewall configuration to ... accept inbound connection to port 25, ...
    • Re: SCM options (was Re: Where is FreeBSD going?)
      ... >> port vs base location). ... The type of license is an input to ... Another way of approaching that is to say subversion is not-likely ...
      (freebsd-hackers)