RE: [fw-wiz] Certification ?

From: hermit921 (hermit921_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/19/04

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:05:05 -0700

    I took a graduate computer class in graph theory several years ago. The
    professor handed out the class notes the first day and told us all exams
    were open book (including his notes and any we might take). I loved the
    notes. I could concentrate on his discussions of why and how since the
    what was already documented. The exams were difficult - "diagram an
    algorithm and explain why that approach is a good one" - and the notes
    didn't help one bit. But it was a great class. I wish certification exams
    could be done that way.

    hermit