[fw-wiz] Problem with Cisco VPN client behind a NATed Netscreen

From: cs 2004 (cskb2004_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/27/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 06:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

    Richard,

    I am guessing your VPN device is PIX. Check if you
    have Nat-Traversal enabled for ISAKMP.

    <isakmp nat-traversal 20>

    That fixed it for me. I have a very similar setup as
    yours, and I am behind a NS-5XP [V5.x] behind Cox
    cable modem. It worked on version 4.x as well though.

    --Chandan

    • Re: Crazy Quilt
      ... there are a few online free pix places you can use. ... there is also picturetrails.com and yahoo photos too. ... stitches, all simple ones, then mix and match them and you'll have enough ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
    • [fw-wiz] CIsco PIX vulnerable to TCP RST DOS attacks
      ... PIX can and has done this as well. ... that firewalls SHOULD fix. ... >> Paul D. Robertson ... Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: The RGP anti-spammer
      ... I'm guessing they don't give a rat's ass. ... Yahoo doesn't, and the day is getting closer and closer when I give up ... He's all but gone using just a few of the killfile words from the other ...
      (rec.gambling.poker)
    • RE: [fw-wiz] Changes in How ARP is Handled between PIX OS 5.x and OS6.3?
      ... Hello Harry, ... > When I tried to replace my 5.x PIX box with a new ... > WLBS will work WITHOUT the ARP statement, ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Changes in How ARP is Handled between PIX OS 5.x and OS6.3?
      ... > When I tried to replace my 5.x PIX box with a new ... > the load balancing stopped working completely. ... > WLBS will work WITHOUT the ARP statement, ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)