[fw-wiz] Checkpoint's Floodgate Product

From: Kim, Cameron (CKim_at_mdea.com)
Date: 05/18/04

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>, <firewalls@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:11:23 -0700

    I am curious to hear about anyone's implementation of floodgate with
    theirh Checkpoint Firewalls. We are currently looking at Checkpoint with
    Floodgate running on IPSO and I need to make sure that the floodgate
    product "works" as advertised.

    Some things I've read include high cpu utilization and difficult
    implementation. I've found some reviews and comments but most of them
    date to 2001 or 2002.

    Thanks.

    Cameron Kim