Re: [fw-wiz] Quick TCP Survey

From: Paul D. Robertson (paul_at_compuwar.net)
Date: 05/10/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:27:35 -0400 (EDT)

    On Thu, 6 May 2004, McAlearney, Shawna wrote:

    > Please help us by taking our four-question survey on how the recent TCP
    > flaws might have affected your systems. It takes only a few moments to
    > complete and is completely anonymous. Results will be used in articles
    > for Information Security magazine and Security Wire Perspectives. They
    > will also be available online late next week.

    Shawna's provided the blind answers from listmembers- just 25 responses,
    but it's sort of interesting, and it'll be interesting to see what the
    articles have to say.

    The data is at:

    http://www.compuwar.net/infosecuritymag/survey.html

    Original XLS and a CSV conversion (you probably want the XLS if you can
    use that, and are curious enough to take a look.)

    Paul

    • Re: For the Cardinal he mediating role ends
      ... Desperately grasping at straws as always, eh, Paul Lamot? ... The articles of the Penal Code now used more frequently to suppress ... the penalty is a prison term from one to three years ... cover to imprison people for political reasons on the grounds that they ...
      (soc.culture.cuba)
    • Re: Books on mahjong (but not simply rules guides)
      ... Paul wrote: ... suggest has been mentioned by Tom. ... The Chinese Game Called Ma - Ch'iau'. ... Some of the New York Times articles from the 1920s dealt with the ...
      (rec.games.mahjong)
    • Re: Migrating SQL Server to new Domain
      ... Thank you, Paul. ... I'll keep these KB articles close at hand. ... > the scripts with the new names then apply the scripts. ... > general TSQL - fully qualified names are sometimes used to obtain the output ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • Re: Christopher Booker: "2008 Was The Year Man-Made Global Warming Was Disproved"
      ... Paul J Gans wrote: ... Especially for the larger review articles. ... In fact Science these days has a long introductory ...
      (soc.history.medieval)