Re: [fw-wiz] Worms, Air Gaps and Responsibility

From: Paul D. Robertson (paul_at_compuwar.net)
Date: 05/07/04

    To: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen@reptiles.org>
    Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:41:00 -0400 (EDT)

    On Fri, 7 May 2004, Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr wrote:

    > Y'know... there was something to be said for uucp... ;>

    Indeed, there still is- I was going to put something about mail grabbed
    from inside via UUCP, but decided it'd over-complicate the message.

    I've always thought it would be better to do mail from a DMZ machine via
    UUCP- but I've never done it, since I tend to trust my hardened mail
    servers enough to talk to the Internet at large.

    Paul