RE: [fw-wiz] NAT Pseudo Security

From: Paul D. Robertson (paul_at_compuwar.net)
Date: 05/05/04

    To: Ben Nagy <ben@iagu.net>
    Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:17:16 -0400 (EDT)

    On Wed, 5 May 2004, Ben Nagy wrote:

    > This is such a great concept!

    A FAQ is a better concept, but I've kept stalling in my efforts to gather
    enough folks to get a good one done. The references are useful to stop
    from having yet another long thread over something that hasn't changed in
    a while...

    Once I get the list stuff and the new machine all sorted out, I'll
    probably try to hit the FAQ issue again, since the "Sure it's gonna be
    updated" doesn't seem to have happened to the other Firewall FAQ.

    Paul