[fw-wiz] Cannot send mail

kgiraldin_at_richland.lib.wa.us
Date: 05/05/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

    Hi firewall wizards,

    I have just finished building and installing an email server for our
    library. I am home using Thunderbird client. I am connected to my email
    server at the library. We have a watchguard firewall. I am attempting to
    send email and here is the error message I get.

    "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
    Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large.
    Please verity that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences
    and try again."

    What do I need to do to get started fixing this problem? Thanks for your
    help.

    emmons

    • RE: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.
      ... The latest server Usage Report email only contained this error message. ... It is recommended that you contact Microsoft Customer ... Support Services via telephone so that a dedicated Support ... Professional can assist you recover the server in a more efficient manner. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Could not find file ISAM
      ... "Jim Carlock" asked: ... You know if there's a way to put the Server object into VB? ... Error message "Cannot find installable ISAM" after installing localized ...
    • Re: startx fails
      ... Subject: startx fails ... Have you looked in the paths shown in the error message? ... configure the netscape http server. ... install, or one on which people have done lots of patches? ...
      (comp.unix.sco.misc)
    • Re: File mfcans32.dll needed for Access 97 runtime install ??
      ... I just heard from a sysadmin that there is an error message after installing my Acc97 RT app on a new server. ...
      (comp.databases.ms-access)
    • Re: Publishing WebForms to Production System
      ... Its already Off but same error message. ... <!-- CUSTOM ERROR MESSAGES ... Set trace enabled="true" to enable application trace logging. ... > and upload the modified web.config file to your server. ...