[fw-wiz] Cannot send mail

kgiraldin_at_richland.lib.wa.us
Date: 05/05/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

    Hi firewall wizards,

    I have just finished building and installing an email server for our
    library. I am home using Thunderbird client. I am connected to my email
    server at the library. We have a watchguard firewall. I am attempting to
    send email and here is the error message I get.

    "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
    Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large.
    Please verity that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences
    and try again."

    What do I need to do to get started fixing this problem? Thanks for your
    help.

    emmons