RE: [fw-wiz] Waning Security Response

From: Chuck Vose (vosechu_at_roman-fleuve.com)
Date: 04/24/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:01:15 -0700

    Truly I work (very far) under an enlightened IS guy. When he called me
    today at work (how he got the work schedule is beyond me as it's a local
    thing) he struck me as being right about on par with Paul, ideologically
    at least.

    It freaks me out a little, but reassures me mostly, that he was able to
    find this thread so quickly. Then he offered to help me write the paper,
    which probably freaked me out most.

    Here I am, scared that he was going to yell at me or disapprove of me
    (why that should matter I haven't the foggiest), yet all he does is tell
    me that aside from being hurt about the VLAN thing, he agreed with Paul
    and that I wasn't in trouble.

    Anyways, I'm glad to work in an enlightened company and he was glad to
    have extra support (even if it's incredibly misguided).

    Phew.

    -Chuck