RE: [fw-wiz] K----'s Waning Security

From: R. DuFresne (
Date: 04/23/04

    To: Chuck Vose <>
    Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:46:22 -0400 (EDT)

    > On the plus side of today, I've gotten more advice on how to be a good
    > person and a good worker than I've gotten in years through other means.
    > Whatever happened to the days when Fathers were the purveyors of such
    > information, that I must subscribe to mailing lists to find these things
    > out.

    In defense of many fathers out here;;

    time have changed dramatically in the workplace since many fathers worked
    or sought jobs. Mine would not know these days how to go about it, good
    thing he's retired <smile>.

    Ron DuFresne

            admin & senior security consultant:
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                    -- Johnny Hart
    testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!
    firewall-wizards mailing list