Re: [fw-wiz] Kinko's Waning Security

From: Chuck Vose (vosechu_at_roman-fleuve.com)
Date: 04/22/04

    To: "S. Jonah Pressman" <jpressman@sympatico.ca>
    Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:27:39 -0700

    I wish it had. I hope indeed that it hasn't harmed my efforts more than
    anything. If nothing I'd learned a valuable lesson, but I hope that it
    isn't the hard way.

    Black hats have known most of this for a long time however. I'm really
    not worried about that part, what I'm worried about is that the boys
    upstairs don't know that the black-hats already know and think I'm their
    informer.

    The trouble with being young and stupid.