RE: [fw-wiz] Checkpoint

From: Nick Brandson (nickbrandson_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/24/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:09:04 -0800 (PST)

    Go to UserCenter and choose "Change IP" and use
    Central License, enter your IP of the management
    server or the internal IP of the firewall if u install
    the module and the management on the same machine.

    Hope this helps,
    Nick

    [fw-wiz] Checkpoint
    Prasad Prasad" <prasad_patkar@pcsil.com
    Tue Mar 23 08:31:03 2004

    Hi All
    I have query that i have Checkpoint firewall NG
    software.
    I have register the checkpoint firewallat site to work
    on this Ip
    203.228.30.24

    As my ISP has changed i want to change IP address WAN
    IP address of My
    checkpoint firewall.

    DO it will wrk or i have to do the necessary change in
    site also

    Or Just changing IP address on the Lancard will do all
    the necessary changes
    of IP address in the Rules as well

    CAn any body tell me the Procedure.

    • Re: Issue with Checkpoint Firewall
      ... >>Am struck with a strange issue with my Checkpoint firewall. ... Last week server went down and found to be RAM issue. ... >>to be fine till i pushed the policy. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Issue with Checkpoint Firewall
      ... >Am struck with a strange issue with my Checkpoint firewall. ... Last week server went down and found to be RAM issue. ... >to be fine till i pushed the policy. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Checkpoint Firewall Error
      ... Firewall version R55 with Hotfixes HFA15 on windows 2000 Server. ... Checkpoint Firewall is running stand alone. ... FW-1 failed to generate the log record.. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Problems w/IPSec and Netopia Cayman DSL router
      ... >over a Netopia cayman 3546 DSL router. ... >Checkpoint firewall but I cannot access any server I am entitled to given ... >enabled IKE over TCP in my Global properties on the firewall. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Checkpoint Blocking Solaris
      ... My security folks installed a Checkpoint firewall on Nokia hardware this ... and now my desktop Solaris 9 box can no longer get to URLs on the ...
      (SunManagers)