RE: [fw-wiz] (no subject)

From: Crissup, John (MBNP is) (John.Crissup_at_us.millwardbrown.com)
Date: 03/23/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:31:25 -0600

      I prefer SL4NT. It can be found at http://www.netal.com/

      It's got a *ton* of features in it. I have it set to email me if it sees
    specific strings or regular expressions. In additions, if it sees a certain
    number of PING packets which exceeds a threshold I set in a specific amount
    of time, then I have it email me also. This was invaluable during the
    Welchia outbreaks with remote users dialing in. I also like it's ability to
    send output to a telnet viewer so I can watch specific data scroll past in
    real time as I troubleshoot a problem.