[fw-wiz] Re: firewall-wizards digest, Vol 1 #1238 - 1 msg

From: Adam Lang (thalen_at_cs.pdx.edu)
Date: 03/16/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:49:17 -0800

    > blah blah Pix 501 blah one fixed IP blah etc.

    I'm not sure what issue you're running into, but we're running our
    entire company exactly the way you describe, with the pix set up with
    one IP address using PAT, and with a VPN connecting us with another
    network.

    I found it fairly easy to set up, but I didn't use the command line
    tools at all, I just used the java program.

    I realize this doesn't help much, but at least you know it's possible.

    --Adam