RE: [fw-wiz] PIX to PIX IPSec Tunnel Through a PIX

From: Melson, Paul (PMelson_at_sequoianet.com)
Date: 03/03/04

    To: "Al Cooper" <alc@tlynx.com>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:51:03 -0500

    I see big problems with PAT, especially if it's a global PAT through the interface of the 515E. I would create a static NAT on the 515E for the 501. Then it's just an issue of allowing the right protocols. Minimally, you will need to allow ISAKMP (UDP/500) and ESP through the 515E in both directions.

    PaulM